Vacancy for a councillor - Beverley Town Council, St Mary's East ward
Thu, 09 Jan 2020

A by-election to fill a vacancy will be held if 10 electors of the parish write to the chief executive of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council at County Hall, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9BA, by Tuesday, 28 January 2020 claiming an election.

If the chief executive does not receive such a request, the town council will be informed that it may fill the vacancy by co-option, which means the council members will elect a new member from those who have expressed an interest in joining the council.

If you would like to discuss the role of parish councillor, contact the town clerk, Helen Watson, Clerk to Beverley Town Council, 12, Well Lane, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 9BL, email clerk@beverley.gov.uk or telephone (01482) 874096.


Share your views

Whether you like this new page or there's something not quite right - please let us know!