Who to call for property repairs
Fri, 20 Mar 2020

The council's Building Facilities team are working as normal during the current disruption caused by COVID-19.

The help desk team are working from remote locations, which means that if you need to report an issue which needs repairing in your premises, please use the CAMPUS portal on the intranet, which can be found be searching for 'reporting property repairs'.

Alternatively, you can email property.repairs@eastriding.gov.uk

If you need to speak to someone, call 07970 346142 or 07780 665254 during normal working hours, or call 07967 146164 if you need assistance out of hours.


Share your views

Whether you like this new page or there's something not quite right - please let us know!